In order to comply with the obligations arising from Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD) as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (GDPR), ONECLICK informs you that it is going to process your personal data and is going to incorporate it in a register of processing activities property of ONECLICK.
To comply with referred regulation, the user must know the following information:
1. Data Controller identity and contact details. The users’ personal data Controller is Oneclick Diseño y Software S.L. (hereinafter, “ONECLICK” or “The Company”), with VAT number B83839647 and registered office in C/ Valportillo II, nº 3, office 3, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid).
In accordance with GDPR, personal data obtained from the user through any web form, will be treated as "Web Users” data.
2. Purpose of personal data treatment. Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a) To manage and administer access to the contents of the WEBSITE
b) To send newsletters
c) Develop usage statistics
d) Manage any type of incident in the service
Any personal information will be processed under the principles of legality, loyalty, transparency, minimization, accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality.
3. Grounds of lawfulness that legitimate the processing of the personal data. ONECLICK is entitled to process the personal data of its users from the moment in which the user communicates with ONECLICK by sending an e-mail, being the consent the legitimate basis.
ONECLICK will keep the personal data of its users:
- During the period the parties maintain a commercial relationship and up to 5 years after they stop their relationship, as required by applicable regulations.
- Until the user requests its personal data is deleted by the procedure specified below, provided that the applicable law does not require the conservation of their personal data for a set period of time.
4. Recipients of Personal Data. ONECLICK may transfer your personal data to other companies or entities with which it has a commercial relationship. On the other hand, some entities subcontracted by ONECLICK may have access to personal data and information in order to help ONECLICK to manage the Website or to attend the users’ requests. ONECLICK ensures that all these entities comply with data protection regulations, which are also directly applicable to them. Should the company wish to transfer its personal data to other companies for their own purposes, ONECLICK will request the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the holders of the data to be transferred.
5. Security measures. ONECLICK will treat your personal data in an absolutely confidential manner. ONECLICK has also implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent their destruction, loss, unlawful access or unlawful alteration. When determining these measures, criteria such as the scope, context and purposes of the processing, the state of the art and the existing risks have been taken into account.
7. Data subject rights: You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and objection by sending a letter to ONECLICK Diseño y Software S.L. at the following address: Paseo de la Castellana 77, CP 28046 Madrid, attaching a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document, the request in which your request is specified, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the request does not fulfill the specified requirements, ONECLICK may require its amendment. No consideration shall be required for the exercise of said rights. Likewise, in the event that you consider that ONECLICK has processed your Personal Data in breach of the regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).