Sr. Frontend Engineer - React/Redux
Oneclick is an Educational Technology company based in Madrid, Spain. Our vision is to make the world a better place through education, helping hundreds of thousands of children to become fulfilled adults who build the societies of the future. To do this, we use our own software, developed based on web application technology, neuroscience, with a user-centered design, to create the best possible multimedia content and products for teachers and students globally.
Oneclick has a team of more than 50 people of different profiles such as software developers, digital publishers, UX & UI designers, QA and project managers located in many locations worldwide including Spain, Argentina, Brazil, Lebanon, etc.
- Work collaboratively to develop new features for our LMS products, giving the best experience for teachers, students and the learning process of kids in several countries in the world.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and professional growth for the engineering team and the products that we build every year.
- Participate actively in product planning and prioritization of new features.
- 6+ years of Software Engineering experience.
- Experience with testing (e.g. unit, integration, end to end).
- Comfortable with collaboration and open, active communication.
- Proficiency with Git, Git flow and the Agile methodologies Scrum or Kanban.
- You have experience architecting complex front-end web applications.
- You understand the concepts of services, stores, state management, build tools, routing, testing, serverless functions, and API design.
- You have experience working with micro front-end applications and you are able to discuss trade-offs when slicing up a front-end app.
Nice to have
- Experience working on Saas products.
- Proficiency with React/Redux.
- Proficiency in unit testing with Jest.
- Experience with SASS.
- Understanding of technologies such as Docker / Cloud computing / AWS
- Written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese (and English)
What we offer
- Possibility of working 100% remotely
- Flexible schedule
- Personal and work life balance
- You will be part of a highly qualified team
- Innovative and large-scale projects with international projection