Junior Product Manager
Oneclick is an Educational Technology company based in Madrid, Spain. Our vision is to make the world a better place through education, helping hundreds of thousands of children to become fulfilled adults who build the societies of the future. To do this, we use our own software, developed based on web application technology, neuroscience, with a user-centered design, to create the best possible multimedia content and products for teachers and students globally.
Oneclick has a team of more than 50 people of different profiles such as software developers, digital publishers, UX & UI designers, QA and project managers located in many locations worldwide including Spain, Argentina, Brazil, Lebanon, etc.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a person to join the Product team in a full time capacity as a Junior Project Manager. You will report to the Head of Product, and will focus on delivering our educational products for our clients.
This means that you…
- have 4 years of experience in client facing tech projects with a high level of innovation
- have got good UX skills. We’re a small team, so you’ll need them!
- you’ve got a design thinking mind, have a empathic mind
- are creative, we need problem solving people here
- can easily write user stories with a good level of understanding and definition
- have excellent communication skills. You must be comfortable communicating with customers and internal people
- have got experience with Jira, Figma / Sketch and Zeplin
- know what Agile methodologies are and feel comfortable working with them
- have good written and oral communication skills
- can take feedback well and likewise can provide it… we consider this a part of working in a team
- have a humble and hands-on attitude
- are curious, are not afraid to ask questions, challenge and expect to be challenged
- speak and write English well
- know Portuguese? That would be ideal as well, but it’s not mandatory cknow about the education industry? That will definitely help
What will you be doing?
You won’t get bored here at Oneclick. We expect you to:
- Work in conjunction with designers and developers to get to the best solution
- Perform some user research tasks such as interviews, surveys… also competitor and industry analysis
- Define the product features, Did we mention you need to write good user stories?
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog of various products
- Prioritize stories and epics to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Review and provide feedback on designs
- Collaborate in the strategy creation for new products
What do we offer?
- 100% remote
- Salary range (depending on experience): 30,000€ - 35,000€
- Possibility of working remotely
- Flexible schedule
- Ease to combine family with work life
- You will be part of a highly qualified team
- Innovative and large-scale projects with international projection