Oneclick is an Educational Technology company based in Madrid, Spain. We are the leader in digital technology for the publishing sector worldwide. Our vision is to make the world a better place through education, helping hundreds of thousands of children to become fulfilled adults who build the societies of the future. To do this, we use our proprietary software, developed based on web application technology, neuroscience, with a user-centered design, to create the best possible multimedia content and products for Teachers and Students globally.
Oneclick has a team of more than 50 people of different profiles such as software developers, digital publishers, UX&UI designers, QA, etc., located in many locations worldwide including Spain, Argentina, Brazil, Lebanon, etc.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a person who joins the team in a full time capacity as a DevOps Engineer to help lead our multidisciplinary client projects worldwide. You will focus on delivering the most strategic projects with maximum impacts for our client.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience
- 3-5 years of experience in AWS, with deployment and monitoring of architectures
- Experience in using MySQL and other database programs
- Knowledge in Docker
- Knowledge of programming languages Node.js, PHP
- Knowledge in Azure and GCloud
- Ability to work creatively in an environment that requires frequent problem solving
- Experience in the use of management softwares such as Jira, for the development and planning of software projects
- Experience in the use of agile methodologies such as SCRUM, for the execution of projects
What we offer?
- You will work closely with the production teams (software developers, digital publishers, UX&UI designers, linguists, etc.) assisting in the projects to their execution, as well as to adopt and implement changes to improve the processes
- Possibility of working remotely
- Flexible schedule
- Ease to combine family with work life
- You will be part of a highly qualified team
- Innovative and large-scale projects with international projection